Studio Stylist/ Special Occasion DesignerSCHEDULE APPOINTMENT REFER A FRIEND BUY GIFTCARD
Danyelle's philosophy is to maintain a connection with all of her clients and be able to meet their needs while maintaining the structure of their hair. She believes that trust is a factor that plays a part between a hair stylist and the client; it is to be built for satisfaction and a desired result. Danyelle enjoys performing creative color.
Education/ Specialized Training:
- Educational cruise 2016: Craftsmanship with Colin Caruso & Jason Reyes, Creative Cuts & Inspirational Styles with Rochelle King & Sarah Kobeski, "Ship Up" with Colin Caruso & Jason Reyes
- Hair Color Magic: Bombshell Blondes with Jen Roskey, 2016
- Aveda Styling Essentials, 2015
- Gage for Men Hair Cutting, 2015
- Aveda Hair Color Systems & My Aveda, 2015
- Hair Taming System with Juvexin, 2015
- 18 Hour Accelerated Cut and Color Evolution, Chicago, 2015
- Paul Mitchell Pro Salon Forum, 2014
- 18 Hour Contemporary Cut and Color Foundations Course, Chicago, 2015
- Brazilian Blowout certified
Danyelle has been doing hair since January 2014 and graduated from Paul Mitchell the School Indianapolis. From there she opened a salon in her home town and began her creative work. After a year, she soon realized that she wanted to grow and learn more. Danyelle has continued to take educational courses on a monthly basis and loves to keep up on all of the upcoming trends. Besides salon life, she coaches 8th grade volleyball and loves to throw parties for children and enjoys a great time.
"I have dedicated myself to this career because there is nothing better than beautifying someone else and getting to see their reaction to the work you have completed. Whether it is a creative color service, cut, or as simple as a mani or pedi. You get to personally customize each individual guest with their wants and needs and change the lives of others every day."
Coming Soon ..