Lead Stylist/ Creative Director/ Special Occasion Designer/ Makeup ArtistSCHEDULE APPOINTMENT REFER A FRIEND BUY GIFTCARD
Suzy enjoys all aspects of beauty services behind the chair. She specializes in color and cut, especially natural, blended color, short cuts, men's cuts, upstyling, and makeup.
Education / Specialized Training:
- Certified in Hotheads Extensions, 2018
- Hair Color Magic, 2017
- Balayage and Hair Painting with Lacie Wehrle, 2017
- Aveda Mid-American Show, Cincinnati, 2016
- Hair Painting with Lupe Voss, 2016
- America's Beauty Show, Chicago, 2016
- Serious Business, New Orleans, 2016
- Sublime Spirit Collection Styling, 2015
- Advanced Cutting with Geno Chapman, 2015
- Vidal Sassoon 5-Day ABC Cutting in Miami, FL - Recipient of Beauty Changes Lives Advanced Education Scholarship, 2014
- Back-stage Volunteer, Aveda Mid-America, 2014
- Hair Color with Ian Michael Black, Aveda Mid-America, 2014
- Color Placement & Technique with Jeffrey Scott, 2014
- Color Wise - 2 Day Course in Cincinnati, OH
- Runway Make Up with Rudy Miles
- Certified in Airbrush, Advanced Make Up Artistry, Photo shoot Imagery from Karen Hall & Co.
- Advanced Razor Cutting with Geno Chapman
- Hair Color Magic Essentials with Morine Bangle
- Selected for Aveda Certified Color Trainer in Mid-America region
- Aveda Mentor Program including Inspired Coaching & Productivity
Suzy has been in the Beauty Industry since 2003 and still finds it exciting and challenging. She also has a Bachelors Degree in Fashion Design and a Business minor from Indiana University. Additionally, Suzy has had the opportunity to do hair and make up for various outlets including bridal, editorial, commercial, film, and theater.
- Dance Sophisticates Catalogues - 2003 -2018
- Hair Design for Carmel HS Color Guard - 2012 - 2018
- Metamedia Lipitor Commercial Shoot - 2010
- Peyton Manning "Family Huddle" Promo Photo Shoot - 2009
- Taylor Swift Olympic "Change" Music Video: Make Up for all the band members - 2009
- Fox 59 Anchor Headshots & Commercial Spots - 2007-2008, 2012
- Indianapolis Convention Center Bridal Show - 2005-2009
- Project IMA Fashion Show - 2008
- Midwest Fashion Week - 2008
- Quick & Simple Magazine - 2006
- Sports Illustrated: Jeanette Lee - 2005
"I truly love what I do and find personal satisfaction in sharing my passion and skills with each guest so that they look and feel confident and beautiful."
Coming Soon ..